Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Working on writing

Someone once said that if "you love your job, you'll never work a day in your life." This is my career goal: To love my work, and enjoy every moment of it. And so far, I've been true to this goal.

My freelance career has lasted over the last 20-odd years, and friends are always asking me about my job. While I am very proud of my writing and painting work, I play it very low key. In fact, one of my friends recently told me that if she had co-written six books, she'd be shouting it from the rooftops. I just laughed and told her I was trying to decide upon my next project.

After I had spent quite a while hemming and hawing, my husband came up with the ideal solution: I could write a blog about freelancing, talk about my successes, and offer advice to beginner writers. And this, I believe, is the perfect solution.

So now the blog is born. Come back often to learn about improving your writing career. I'll be back soon with an update.

Mdonnadesigns
http://www.mdonnadesigns.com/TipsAndTricks/default.asp

0 comments:

Newer Post Home